Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday Fluff


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
630
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?
I'm not nearly as original as I thought.
My nom de plume is a smidge more unique:


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
18
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

However, on those days when I want to feel really, really special I need something truly out of the ordinary.
HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?
At such times, please refer to me as Squiggy Beckinheim. Thank you.
Also, I checked and there are no Lorelie Gilmores in the USA.

Thanks to Viola for finding the fun.

8 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine opined...

I knew I liked that old granny.

October 20, 2006 2:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown opined...

Hmmm, there 3 mes using my married name, and only 1 me with my maiden name. My maiden last name is pretty rare - 1380 of us. Interesting.

October 20, 2006 2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

There's 26 of me.

I tried spelling Lorelai differently and still got 0 results. No one even has that for a first name. Weird.

October 20, 2006 2:27 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Gina, You're very distinctive.

JP, I know. Very weird. It's like Lorelie is a made-up name or something and I know I've heard it before so you'd think there'd be one or two.

I wonder how many Hillary Duffs there are?

October 20, 2006 2:31 PM  
Blogger Iwanski opined...

There are 15 million of me. I'm a friggin' clone army.

Oh, wait. Sorry, it's just 15, not 15 million.

Still. Gonna getcha.

October 20, 2006 7:27 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

You're kidding me. There are 15 John Iwanskis? Not possible. In my book ther is only one.

October 20, 2006 8:14 PM  
Blogger Iwanski opined...

Mrs. Healhtypants put in her name, and it was revealed that she does not exist.

There are zero of her, and zero people with her maiden name, apparently.

If there are none of them, what the heck was that family reunion all about? Are they all CIA agents?

October 21, 2006 8:23 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

I know, right? A person can do better things with an afternoon than hang out with people who don't statistically exist. Unless there's beer.

October 21, 2006 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home