Thursday, July 27, 2006

Housekeeping in Blogtopia


A big apology to anyone who may have stopped by here this morning and then decided to go visit Sling. Oops! Apparently some nimrod hijacked his url and the result was, um, well, disgusting. But the ever resilient Sling has a new url and is back up and running and he gets snaps for that. Because if it happened to me I'd be blind with rage. (This might be a good time to go back through your posts and save anything you're particularly proud of to another place. Like Word. Because stuff happens).

And if any of you who link to Sling are just now making the rounds of Blogtopia, rest assured that Grish and I have the correct url and you can get there from here without having to go to hell first.

And on another note, I removed darling Angela's link because not only is it not there it is now linking to some twinky car insurance thing and who needs the aggravation? If she moves back into Blogtopia we'll find her again and I for one, will link to her straightaway.

Carry on.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Allan opined...

I was at work when I visited Sling- yikes!

July 27, 2006 2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Luckily I caught it at home. Mostly I'm just glad he didn't go away. I have abandonment issues.

July 27, 2006 2:33 PM  
Blogger Sling opined...

I gotta tell you guys thanx so much for helping me out.
I'm rebuilding my link list and stuff so I'll be in and out. :)

July 27, 2006 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home