Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Blogger html


Look over there in the side bar. Anyone have any idea why there's a space between "Quafee Tawk" and "The Weekly View"? In the template there is no space and the code for both links seems to be in order. It happened after I changed Angela's link. It kinda bugs me. It looks like I've sent Grish off to play by himself and I so wouldn't do that. Thoughts?

On another note, something I DID do is remove the link to "The Piper's Wife". This was not an easy decision and it was done with reluctance but Girlfriend, despite my admonitions to "publish or perish", was not updating her posts. At all. She's busy. I understand. But you know my feelings on this subject. You have to have new content at least semi-regularly for me to keep coming around. Otherwise, what's the point? So if TPW gets less busy and starts posting again I'll put that link right up there. But for now I've had to put her in a box in the blog closet. I know she understands.

UPDATE: The Spouse found my mistake. What a difference a / makes.

9 Comments:

Blogger Eric opined...

Copy and past the HTML into a Notepad text file and send it to me I will debug. Remember to include all the links you have

May 31, 2006 12:04 PM  
Blogger Eric opined...

Found it.
/a li This is right after Quaffee Talk not the LI tag is not a closing tag it should read "/li" I had to leave out the angle brackets but you get the idea

May 31, 2006 12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

I love the way he didn't just ask for your account password. There are some things that spouses should not share.

May 31, 2006 3:35 PM  
Blogger Display Name opined...

see how I challenge you to grow? GEEK ON!

May 31, 2006 4:33 PM  
Blogger Sling opined...

I was gonna say it looked fine to me..Then you 'splained it

May 31, 2006 6:10 PM  
Blogger Eric opined...

I used to be the Dev for the MSN Money Site. Trust me you get used to figuring out borked HTML with that crowd

May 31, 2006 6:35 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Charlie, In this case we will grant him "charm".

jp, You have no idea.

JAJJ: You are the wind beneath my wings.

Sling: I knew you'd be there in a pinch. It's always good to have backup.

Honey, Stop bragging.

May 31, 2006 6:41 PM  
Blogger Grish opined...

I wish The Piper's Wife were able to post more often as well I absolutely loved her post about her husband and electronics.

I almost posted a witty comeback about me having to play by myself but decided to take the high ground...:P

June 01, 2006 2:26 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Grish, I'm glad you restrained yourself. I have been on TPW for weeks and she keeps saying she's going to post. But you know, bloggin just might not be her thing after all. We'll see.

June 01, 2006 6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home