Saturday, May 27, 2006

Second Thing

My mother, whose praises haven't been sung quite enough in this blog, is a very remarkable person. She's been my best friend since I was born. I love her very much. But sometimes even my sainted mother does things that are not well-thought out. Today she sent me a link to the church we used to attend when I was a teenager and my dad first in the ministry (reason number 1 why I totally believe in a celibate clergy, by the way). And there, for all to see was this:


This is a picture of the youth choir I sang with back in the day. Not always good days, I might add. Kinda gave me a shuddery feeling to see this thing, what with me not being properly caffinated at the time. I could have sworn this document was still classified.

If you can make it bigger, go ahead and try to figure out which of these really well-dressed kids grew up to me. And please, be kind.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sling opined...

front row center?

May 27, 2006 12:34 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Sling, I'm in the center but not the front row. (Although you correctly surmise that front row center is my preferred position (she said, laughing at her bad self).

May 27, 2006 12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Your a brave kid, you are.

What is more, growing more beautiful each year as you have, how can you possibly expect your blogish friends to spot the former you?

May 27, 2006 6:07 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

See? I told you my mommy was the best one ever.

May 27, 2006 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home