Sunday, May 28, 2006

Official Start of the Grilling Season?

This is the Big Ass BBQ. It's rather damp.


An empty glass was left out on the deck the other day. It is now bearing about 3 inches of rainwater. (I'd show you a picture but my camera battery is exhausted. Poor thing.)

Today is our annual Memorial Weekend BBQ.
Guests bring what they want to grill and swill, we provide the sides and desserts. It's one of those drop in when you want, stay as long as you want sort of parties and it's always a good time.



We hold it rain or shine. The fact that it's raining means I'm going to have to make potato salad AND dust. Oh well. Happy Memorial Day.

5 Comments:

Blogger Display Name opined...

How do you make potato salad dust? Hmmmm. I'll have to pop in for next year's festivities and try it. I'll bring the artichoke dip dust. Yum!
(whoa! the word verification is "lprsy". That's leprosy, right? Uh...maybe I'll pass on the potato salad dust afterall.

May 28, 2006 1:38 PM  
Blogger Lex Lata opined...

We'll bring the cheese!

May 28, 2006 3:31 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

JA:JJ: Smart aleck. Love to try your recipe for artichoke dip dust. Yummy.

Pat: Grilled cheese. My favorite. Any time after 5:30; don't forget beer.

May 28, 2006 3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Your friends and neighbors are some lucky people. I love hearing about your annual events and traditions.

Mmmmmm... Artichoke dip.

May 29, 2006 3:47 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

jp, You're welcome to drop in any time. Don't forget beer.

May 29, 2006 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home