Monday, March 06, 2006

Well, This is Weird


For some reason I can hit all my favorite blogs but am being denied access to my own. The Spouse says he can't get to it, either. (I can obviously get to my dashboard or I would be writing this. But whenever I try to "view blog" I get an error message that says that not only am I "not authorized" to view the page but I am also lacking in credentials. Which is kinda funny when you think about it. What credentials do you need to write a blog? Have you seen some of the stuff out there?

But perhaps this is a little karmic "don't get all full of yourself, girlie girl" after all the affirmation I got last week. It's probably deserved.

And it's a little bit of a relief. I have a mess o' things to tackle today so I probably shouldn't spend that much time blogging anyway.

So, if you even see this, I hope you have a good day. Now I will go pray for humility.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy opined...

HA!!! I was getting this same message earlier and wondered if the cosmic cyber bloggy gods were trying to send me a message... Eh, I wish they'd call back if they were... I didn't get it - the meaning went right over my head.

Amy

March 06, 2006 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home