Friday, February 03, 2006

What the...


With the Super Bowl approaching this won't be easy but I have got to make some time this weekend to just sit and contemplate my life. Because for a "stay-at-home mom" I have been awfully busy lately and I need to figure out if that's just a fluke or a trend.

If it's a trend I have to figure out how I feel about it because I am feeling a little stressed. This suggests that all the items that fill my plate are not to my liking. Or maybe I just haven't taken enough time for myself. Maybe I just need to kick back with a stack of magazines that don't have Brangelina in them and some chocolate. But I'm going to have to stop DOING for a while to get an accurate read. Just thought you'd like to know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lex Lata opined...

Good luck with the vision quest. Let us know how it goes.

And can I borrow your Brangelina magazines, if you're not going to read them?

February 03, 2006 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Nice time to consider what you want to do for Lent, too, dontchya think? I see a couple of themes rising to the surface with your recent postings...good fodder for contemplation. And it's all ripe for Lenten reflection! :)

~BBBMaaaaaaartinez(K)

February 03, 2006 2:54 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Pat, The magazines are on the front porch. Feel free to take what you want. BBB, Please submit a list of reflection topics, double spaced, by Monday. Thank you.

February 03, 2006 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home