Sunday, January 09, 2011

Sometimes it is Sooooooo Good to Wake Up

I just woke up from my Sunday nap. I don't actually always take a Sunday nap but we had a superfantastic party last night and I got sleepy while reading to Kiki so when she fell asleep I did, too.

Anyphantom, I had a dream wherein I was babysitting one of Sarah Palin's twin daughters. The one I was watching didn't seem to have a name (but she was very cute). Sarah arrived to pick up Nameless, accompanied by the other twin, whose name was Susie. Susie was on her tummy at Sarah's feet because, it turns out, she didn't like to walk but preferred to slide on her belly, which she did with remarkable grace. So they came in and first thing Sarah sees a reflection in a darkening window and cried, "Oh my gosh, is that Matthew Perry?" and then she ran into the adjoining room to see but it was only my brother, George Clooney, at the computer. (The truth is, my brother actually does look a lot like Matthew Perry).

Then Sarah came back out into the kitchen and we were just chatting and it was all very normal until it slowly began to dawn on me that I was talking to Sarah Palin. I casually asked her how she felt about her show being over, hoping to keep her occupied for a while so I could figure out how to tell her that I thought she was a very dangerous woman.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Willym opined...

boy oh boy is that a Freudian nightmare or what?

January 10, 2011 1:52 AM  
Blogger Mom opined...

Very strange dream.
Very scary woman.

January 10, 2011 6:27 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Wills, right?

Mom, sure was. Makes a girl want to rethink the whole napping thing.

January 10, 2011 10:40 PM  
Blogger Ruth Fraser Davis opined...

And I thought my dreams peculiar!

January 12, 2011 8:52 AM  
Blogger saad opined...

I couldn't resist myself from reading this article
veterans day images

October 03, 2018 12:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown opined...

Best way to download netcut apk on free

December 22, 2018 3:40 AM  
Blogger Asfand opined...

nice one.

Check Out these amazing Home Decors

April 11, 2019 7:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown opined...

Get informed about T20 World Cup Schedule 2020 , match timing, venues, score updates and live streaming at free of cost.

May 19, 2020 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home