Friday, June 19, 2009

My Whole Life Through



I saw this guy in concert in the '80s. (I saw everyone in concert in the '80s). As I recall, it was a great show. But of course, this is the only song I remember; pretty much because it was his only major hit ever. I suppose if you are only going to have one major hit, you want the sorta hit that keeps on hitting. It's a toe tapper and it was running through my head when I woke up and since that's pretty much how I settle on the Friday Jukebox tune, here you go.

Have a great weekend, kids.





Marshall Crenshaw "Someday Someway"

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Anne opined...

I keep thinking you and my husband would get along musically. Some day when you're not fighting crime, you should stop by his music blog.

June 20, 2009 3:52 PM  
Blogger Sling opined...

This is one of those tunes I always liked,and never really knew who performed it.
Nice choice!

June 20, 2009 5:39 PM  
Blogger Anne opined...

The husband and I saw Mr. Crenshaw several years ago at one of cozy local venues. We'll have to go there when you come to visit.

June 23, 2009 9:52 AM  
Blogger Lakshya Dhillon opined...

happy new year 2017 wallpapers
new year 2017 sms
Happy New year Quotes 2017
Merry Christmas Facebook Status
Top 50 SMS for New Year 2017
Happy Lori 2017
Happy Holi Images
Cards and Greetings
new year wishes
MysteryTips.CoM
Watch Live
Valentines Day 2017 Ideas and Saying
CBSE Results
Happy New Year 2017 Images
www.besthappynewyear.com

January 18, 2016 2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home