Friday, February 06, 2009

Things I Enjoy


The Spouse walking through the house singing "Baby Love" like Arnold Schwarzneger.

Discovering new bands, even if everyone else has heard of them.

Music with a Celtic influence. I just never get tired of it and I luvaluvaluv how bands over the years have incorporated the folk music of my people into pop/rock.

Knowing that I got paid today and there is nothing stopping me from picking up an iTunes card and using it tonight when I get home to add some more music to my Nano, including more from these guys. (I could just put the music on my credit card, I know. But I like the cards because it keeps me from forgetting and spending $412 on music in one sitting).

This little ditty, accompanied by a very fun video.





The Guggenheim Grotto "Her Beautiful Ideas"

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger sageweb opined...

Very cool video!!! Happy payday!

February 06, 2009 8:07 AM  
Blogger Anne opined...

very cool, i'll have to share this with The Girl. She likes this kind of stuff.

February 06, 2009 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Ba Ha Ha Ha

Thats why you get paid the big bucks. What celtic influence? Please elaborate.

Next first thursday you should take family to see the 619 on western in pioneer. Its a place, the floors arent very level but its 6 floors of just that video.

Peace

:+}

February 06, 2009 10:27 AM  
Blogger Sling opined...

Ratz!..I keep trying to play the video,and all it does is that spinny thing in the middle that promises to start working,..only it doesn't.
I'll just imagine the Celtic influence in my head.
Very prudent of you buy the iTunes card btw..

February 07, 2009 2:18 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Isn't it fun, Sage. Plus, I figured you'd like the refrain toward the end.

Anne, always nice when generations meet together over the tunage.

Anonyba...can't you hear it in the fiddley sorta Irishy thing? It's there.

Sling, go find it on YouTube then because I know you would enjoy the video. And yeah, me very prudent.

February 07, 2009 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home