Friday, December 05, 2008

Time's Up


I have an expectation about videos; an expectation which is often disappointed, but an expectation nonetheless. In that vein, I don't particularly enjoy this video. What in the world has this to do with the lovely song about wanting to be remembered for the good stuff and forgiven for your imperfections? Nothing.

On the other hand, it's a little "Battlestar Galactic-y" and that's cool.

(We saw this show the other night about parallel universes and so now I can content myself with believing that somewhere there is a parallel universe where "BSG" is on every week without fail and the producers never put the show on a year long hiatus just for the hell of it. There's also a universe where "Gilmore girls" is on. And there's one where I actually live in Stars Hallow. Cool, huh?)

Anytrekkie, I do enjoy this song quite a lot and that's why I'm playing it. That's how I roll on Jukebox Friday.



Linkin Park "Leave Out All the Rest"

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Anne opined...

I like this one better than the last song that got played 24/7 on the radio.

And, in the alt universe, tv shows you loved, would never get canceled.

December 05, 2008 7:54 AM  
Blogger sageweb opined...

Oh this is a very nice song.

December 05, 2008 9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Ba Ha Ha Ha (Note no w)

Yay!! It works!! Yay!!


Nice song.

And likewise no ones perfect

Peace

:+}

December 05, 2008 4:09 PM  
Blogger Sling opined...

Hey!..I saw that show on parallel universes,and always figured the if our universe was indeed expanding,then there must be an adjacent universe that was contracting to accomodate it!
Sorta like a living,breathing cosmos that functions much like a biological entity.
A symbiotic relationship between cohabitive dimensions,separate from,but dependent on the other for continued sustanence.
You know,I could go on about this for days,but the bottom line is,..
I like the video.

December 05, 2008 4:55 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Anne, I so love that universe. Did you catch the "Mary Tyler Moore Show" the other night?

Sage, isn't it just?

Welcome to Jukebox Friday, Anonyba!

Sling, I knew you were watching it because in the alternate universe I was in at the time we were watching it together and drinkin' the brown liquor.

December 05, 2008 7:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown opined...

In my parallel universe, 80's movies are still all the rage, and I dress like Ducky in "Pretty In Pink"...and can pull it off.

I like this parallel universe thing.

December 06, 2008 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home