Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Holy Moly

Heeding the advice of all you Firefoxy folks, I just downloaded it. I. Am. Sold. It's not just that now I can open up websites without that stupid "Internet Explorer operation aborted" message BUT when I was done with the download it asked if I wanted to import all my favorites! I was so dreading going back to every damn website I have bookmarked and now I don't have to. PLUS it imported my homepage. I call that downright civilized, thankyouverymuch.

This is almost as exciting as making friends on Facebook.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger sageweb opined...

Now all you have to do is buy a MAC!

August 06, 2008 12:47 PM  
Blogger Doralong opined...

Civilized as well as elegant. I'm with Sage, come on over here with us to the dark side- we have pie and cocktails..

August 06, 2008 1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

I've been a Firefox fan for years now. It rocks.

But I don't want a Mac.

August 06, 2008 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Does Firefox require your last name? Can people poke you there?

No? Okay, I'm in.

August 06, 2008 6:17 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Sage and Cuz, I learned a long time ago to never say never but uh, the Mac thing is a total longshot.

Neighb, word.

JP, you're bitter.

August 06, 2008 8:17 PM  
Blogger LostInColor opined...

I have both installed at work for testing purposes. I should install Firefox at home. I would LOVE to have a mac. but then all my purchased software wouldn't work on it, now would it??

August 07, 2008 9:00 AM  
Blogger Br. Jonathan opined...

I love Firefox. The icon is pretty.

August 07, 2008 10:47 AM  
Blogger Anne opined...

Welcome back from the dark side.

August 08, 2008 6:59 AM  
Blogger more cowbell opined...

I use it at work. The IT guys swear by it, and that's about all I need to know. I need to get off my ass and use that admin password to do it on the home machines.

August 09, 2008 2:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown opined...

I just downloaded Firefox too and love it.
Don't forget to add me..

August 11, 2008 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home