Monday, November 27, 2006

Whatever

I do not know what is wrong with me. I have no will to do any of the things I should be doing and it's now less than an hour before The Child must be retrieved. It's crazy, I tell you. I'm going to set my timer in a minute and blow myself away with how much can be accomplished in 45 minutes. But before that happens I would like to say, because I'm not sure it was remarked on quite enough, my family is pretty cool. Too many people go into the holidays dreading the time they will be forced to endure with people who, all things being equal, they wouldn't spend 2 minutes talking to at a cocktail party. I on the other hand, always leave our little get-togethers with the feeling that the time was too short. So, because I like my family members so much, I have formally inducted all of them into the Exalted Order of the Koihead.

Because they rock.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

wayyyy too cool!

November 27, 2006 4:38 PM  
Blogger Iwanski opined...

THat is hilarious!

November 27, 2006 4:43 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

CM: It's the least they deserve.

Iwanski: Oh, the unbridled joys of Photo Shop!

November 27, 2006 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Lmao!

November 27, 2006 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home