Saturday, November 25, 2006

Just an Observation

This is the fourth weekend that I've done this video thing. I really didn't intend for it to become a bit but, you know, "by popular request" and all that. And certainly, one weekend hardly mined the deep, rich ore that is '80's videos. (Even though I do think that I pretty much got all the quintessential ones nailed that first weekend).

Anyway, since I'm sorta commited to doing this for a little bit, I spend a bit of time each week searching YouTube for videos and saving them into my favorites. And I also find myself oddly resensitized to 80s music. If I hear a song on the radio (or in an elevator or a super market because yes, 80s music is now canned) I am wont to stop and scribble down the name with an "Oh, yes, how did I forget that tune. (I am also of the mind that I will soon have to revamp my top 100 songs list because something tells me that the 80s are not represented properly).

This is one of the songs I couldn't believe I forgot but once remembered has been hummed frequently.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

I honestly don't think I've ever seen that video before. Wow.

November 25, 2006 10:22 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

That is not possible. It's a classic.

November 25, 2006 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Maybe,..just maybe,.You might just succeed in dragging my musical tastes from the the obscure,all the way into the 80's.I like that video. :)

November 25, 2006 12:43 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

You've been drinking, haven't you?

November 25, 2006 1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

..just a little..

November 25, 2006 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home