Friday, November 24, 2006

Random Thanksgiving Day Pics

I've decided that I have to start carrying release forms with me, given that I was frequently saying things like, "Great shot. That's going in the blog".

The Dog. Who was very well-behaved (and a little gassy).



















Surprising Martha. She was the only one who didn't know New Jersey Cousin was joining us.



















New Jersey Cousin - a very delightful woman, btw, with whom I did not get to spend anywhere near enough time but who is a faithful and very supportive lurker on my blog.




















Audrey Hepburn, playing with her food.
















Jane Austen, Mols and The Child



















My "strong, silent type" nephew, Hottie McHotterson (Audrey's son).




















The Child and Grandpa having a chat.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger polona opined...

(O)

November 24, 2006 3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Looks like a good time. Well except maybe for the gaseous dog...:)

November 24, 2006 5:21 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

No, you certainly weren't there and if you'd been you'd not soon forget. Does the phrase "peel the paint from the walls" mean anything to you?

P: :o)

G: It was. And actually, the gaseous dog was good for some serious laughs. We're immature like that.

November 24, 2006 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home