Friday, November 24, 2006

The Neices

Jane Austen is a big fan of All 80s Weekend. Mols, not so much. We were trying to come up with some sort of code whereby I can alert Mols that she might find a video interesting. But now I've decided that it will just be up to Jane Austen to tell her. Jane, who was born in 1987, claims to be all about the 80s. We had a good talk about music videos, about how the medium was so new in the 80s and there was a lot of experimenting with what could be done and how, actually, a lot of music videos really sucked BUT that the music is so good it doesn't matter.

This might be an example of that. I really like this song. I liked all those Irish/Scottish/oy! laddie/Celtic bands. This video, however, makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

I love these videos I hadn't seen most of them in years. Back when MTV was still MTV...

November 24, 2006 5:18 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

I know...it's just a magical little trip down memory lane every weekend.

November 24, 2006 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home