Saturday, November 25, 2006

Form and Substance

I love talking with my neices about music. I love that they listen to really interesting bands and that they appreciate the classics. (Jane, for example, is very big into U2's "War" album at the moment). All our talk about 80 music and videos compelled The Spouse and I to share with them a classic example of the form, even though it is a spoof. It wasn't made in the 80s but it represents everything that was good and true and pure of the time. And besides "The 80s didn't come to Canada until, like '93". That's according to the star of the video.

The second I saw this video I wanted to play it, but was going to resist. But I got over that as soon as JP sent me the clip.



Robin Sparkles "Let's Go to the Mall"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home