Wednesday, October 04, 2006

One More Time. For JP.


I don't even know if y'all know the story behind this. My mentor in all things photoshoppy, Amy, made this piccy some months ago. (She has also completely remodeled her blog so you won't be able to find the original post).

It was very funny when she put it up. So was JP's comment, which I remember vividly, which was "She should rename her blog 'Here's a Couple of Things'".

What you should know is that those aren't my girls. Not my hair, either (although if Jon had his way it would be). That, in fact, is the hair and body of the lovely Sigourney Weaver.

Anyway, big fun and I enjoyed the fun so much that I made it my profile pic for a while. But, like I said, it was time for a change.

I do, however, have this picture as the screensaver on my laptop. Because I'm vain that way.

7 Comments:

Blogger Br. Jonathan opined...

Awww. You know me. I'm from the South where we like our wimmen with big hair.

October 04, 2006 2:19 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

And you know what they say, "the bigger the hair, the closer to God".

October 04, 2006 3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

I raise a toast to the last time those of us without access to your laptop will be able to view those "things."

Unless we google Sigourney Weaver.

October 04, 2006 3:44 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Slainte!

October 04, 2006 3:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown opined...

I have wondered about that pic for a while. Thanks for sharing.
I think I'll get Amy to help me photoshop a piccy for my Christmas cards.

October 05, 2006 4:20 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Greeny, Amy could make a fortune making the rest of us seem more glamourous and famous than we are. That piccie up there of JP kissing Christina Aguleria? Amy. Plus, I don't know, there's something kinda inspiring about being on the cover of Vanity Fair. Makes a girl think, "Sure, why not? Could happen". Assuming Sigourney Weaver will loan me her girls.

October 05, 2006 6:47 AM  
Blogger HORIZON opined...

LOL- love it! :)
What a great job it was though- he is very good!
l will also have to remember that quote about big hair ;)
Bests,

October 05, 2006 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home