Thursday, August 24, 2006

Late Afternoon Musing

I was catching up on some long neglected ironing this afternoon. It is one of those rhythmic tasks, the sort that lulls you into a quasi-meditative state. My mind was running through assorted yet-to-dos: thawing chicken for dinner, planning the menu for next week, finding the number for the optical department at Costco. But as I ironed, as the wrinkled became smooth, I found myself considering deeper things, ineffable things. Things like what the leaders of the G8 would look like as koi head....








5 Comments:

Blogger Eric opined...

Bwahahahahahah
The Koi heads rule the world

August 24, 2006 7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 24, 2006 8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

I want to be a koi head! Do me next! Do me next!

(Above comment deleted due to typing with koi fingers.)

August 24, 2006 8:56 PM  
Blogger Iwanski opined...

Koi!
Koi!
Koi!

August 24, 2006 8:58 PM  
Blogger Grish opined...

Lol, koi away...

August 24, 2006 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home