Thursday, May 25, 2006

Happy Birthday, Bad Alice


Go wish Bad Alice a happy birthday, if you're so inclined. She's been having a rough time lately with a sick child and I'll bet she'd appreciate a little extra love today.

Bad Alice was one of the first blogs I ever found (I liked the title. It is not, by the way, her real name). I like reading her because she's so honest. It's refreshing in our age of spin to find someone who feels no need to pull punches, gild the lily or practise other sorts of fakery.

Happy birthday, Bad Alice. Hope this is your best decade yet!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine opined...

You are a very good boy. Here's a pat on your head and a toffee apple. Now go write something. (Goodness, I'm bossy today!)

May 25, 2006 2:24 PM  
Blogger Bad Alice opined...

Oh golly gee, you're too kind. It's nice to be appreciated for being bitchy and whiny, particularly since I've been practicing for such a long time.

May 25, 2006 3:18 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Bad Alice, Tis nothing. And like I always say, go with your strengths!

May 25, 2006 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home