Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Some People Are So Touchy

In my previous post I noted that torture is "morally reprehensible". Which it is. Unless you are Caligula or Hitler or Sadaam Hussein or, apparently, Dick Cheney, I don't think you can argue with that.

Last night, when we saw the Cheney headline The Spouse said, "That's morally reprehensible". And I agreed. And I used that phrase in my post without giving him credit. And now he's pouting over his keyboard. So, okay, okay. Credit where credit is due. Although I also think it worth noting that the phrase "morally reprehensible" is not in fact coined by him. He is, however, credited with the following: "I had a hangnail and it really hurt" (coined in the labor room after delivery of The Child), "bug channel" and "I mean, what about the Borgias?"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

You are a wicked and vindictive woman

November 08, 2005 8:57 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Behold the power of the blog!

November 08, 2005 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home