Thursday, November 03, 2005

Mea Culpa


I've got another post in the works but I have to stop and get something off my chest.

First of all, I have scoured the left-over Halloween candy and eaten all the Smarties and Sweetarts. I'm glad they are gone but the tummy ache lingers and my tongue has weird sugar bumps on it. Second of all, Sarah the Lawyer sent me a link to this game today and it was way too addicting. I probably wasted 30 minutes with it, while chewing really bad bubble gum from the left-over Halloween stash. Which is all just a little picture of the pathetic, if you ask me. It's not exactly like sitting around in a stained house dress and curlers drinking gin out of a coffee cup while my 400 cats nest in the stacks of newspapers but it's not pretty, I'm ashamed and I am going to stop.

If you, however, have been productive today and feel the need for some amusement, here you go. But play at your peril. One game won't be enough. Don't do this at work. That's all I'm going to say. You're a grownup. (Except you, Molly. Go do your homework).

http://www.syix.com/elmer/Flash%20Games%202/Cat%20Bowling.swf

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

I just ignored your warning about playing this addictive game at work...Howard just walked by and asked me what I was doing. Must learn to be more discreet with kitty bowling at work.

November 04, 2005 11:34 AM  
Blogger Bad Alice opined...

I'm going to ignore the game--Dear Husband is monitoring me anyway--but I'm glad to know someone besides me raids the halloween candy. When I found out the kiddies didn't like nuts, well, I did a little happy dance. I get all the Snickers!

By the way--thanks for visiting my blog. Someone else who lists Brideshead Revisited as a favorite! Yea!

November 06, 2005 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home