Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Editorial Comments


Here are just a few of the headlines from this morning's NY Times:





Investigation says Russians Acted Ineptly in School Raid
An investigation of the terrorist attack on a school in Beslan in 2004 criticized law enforcement agencies for an uncoordinated rescue effort.

You think?

US Set to Loosen Rules on Objects Allowed on Airlines
Federal officials will announce this week that passengers will again be able to carry small tools and scissors aboard commercial airplanes.

Thank heaven; nothing I like better on a long flight then taking care of some of those pesky household repairs.

Prepare the O.R. (and A.A.): Dr. Drake is Back
The return of Rick Springfield as Dr. Noah Drake in "General Hospital" is sure to shake up the series and delight its fans.

Oh, baby...Dr. Noah Drake...before Jon Stamos was Blackie, before Jack Wagner was Frisco Jones, there was Rick Springfield. He was a doctor. But he sang, too. (Like Blackie and Frisco...they were in a band together. Man, I know way too much about this stuff). He was so dreamy. I am SO starting to watch "GH" again! The '80's live! "You know I wish I had Jessie's girl"....

A Life in the Culinary Front Lines
The pioneering culinary journalist Clementine Paddleford wrote the book on American cooking's coming of age.

Holy crap, I have this book! My mom gave it to me AND it's autographed by the author. I need to actually look through it now because according to the Times it is a "seminal" work, rivaled only, apparently by the writing of James Beard. Who I've also never read. I like to read about food.

The Duke Shames the Capitol
As Congress mulls over the larger lessons of Representative Randy Cunningham's demise, it should look to repair its ethics process, which now stands as a scandal unto itself.

Another greedy, crooked politician. Shocking.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://mixijiru.100megsfree5.com/zulojyq.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

December 07, 2009 3:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Good day !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ixawecodul.lookseekpages.com/rosiwur.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

December 19, 2009 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home