Thursday, September 01, 2005

What to Say

There was a picture of a crying woman with her baby on the front page of the Seattle Times. It could have been a face from Niger or Dafur but it wasn't.

I want to keep the Heaviness Quotient to a minimum in this blog. Which means that at the moment I have nothing to say. I am going to observe a metaphoric moment of silence.

(Although if I hear one more time that Trent Lott and other southern lawmakers are "homeless" I'm going to lose it. I think the criteria for the condition of homelessness is having to live in a tent city or the freaking Astrodome for the foreseeable future. Anyone with the money and insurance to rebuild, anyone with other homes in other cities is not, in fact, homeless. Let's keep our persepective here, shall we?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Morris opined...

I am overwhelmed with observation on the human condition and social interactions on all fronts. One unnoticed thank you should go to the out pouring of support from other countries. Oh wait nevermind.

September 01, 2005 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home