Sunday, August 28, 2005

Homeward Bound

This'll be short. We're fixin' on havin' some steak and eggs and then I have to pack up the fabulous Ralph Lauren bedding that Payson is giving me and put my estate sale finds in the luggage. We had a dinner party last night that defies description. People in Texas are crazy. They are warm and generous and loud. I was just pleased that I didn't misrepresent by blowing milk out of my nose at dinner. We laughed off every calorie we consumed.

I just want to get out of here before the thunderstorms come in.

This has been a great trip, I've had a wonderful time but now I'm ready to get home to my little family, have my puppy lick my face and watch "Iron Chef". Adios to the Lone Star state.

2 Comments:

Blogger Molly opined...

I've never been to Texas. I want to go there and count how many people I see wearing Stesons! Did I spell that right? Hmmmm... I don't know!

August 28, 2005 1:57 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Baby girl, you can't swing a dead cat without hittin' someone wearing a Stetson. Payson owns 10 just on his own!

August 30, 2005 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home