Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Why Blogging May be at a Premium for the Rest of the Month

Please note this list does not include the fact that I will be working, preparing my resume (it's getting to be time to apply to keep my job on a permanent basis), cleaning the house, or, you know, sleeping.

August 19 - Eye appointment, buy school books and finish back-to-school clothes shopping with The Child.

August 20 - Hello? Project Runway is back!

August 21 - 50th birthday bash for The Child's god-mother

August 22 - Dinner with Jane Austen & Mr. Darcy

August 23 - Begin pilgrimage to Forks, Washington in search of all things Twilight

August 24 - Forks

August 25 - Forks

August 26 - Take Child to registration then run back to work to prepare for a big ass tour of D.C. mucky mucks without MAB present

August 27 - Bloody Mary Thursday and Hello? Project Runway.

August 28 - Rehearsal for Big Wedding

August 29 - Ree & Jerry's Big Wedding ("big" in importance, not size - but The Child is in the wedding party so you see how it is)

August 30 - Get my bangs trimmed and recover from Big Wedding

August 31 - Baptism seminar with Kiki's parents

On another note, my 4th blogoversary has come and gone. Whoo hoo.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger sageweb opined...

wow you are one busy beaver.
I am sorta excited about project runway..even though it is on lifetime..it is Tim Gunn.

August 18, 2009 7:39 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

It is ALL about The Gunn, Sage.

August 18, 2009 8:59 AM  
Blogger rosemary opined...

We missed your 4th 'versary? Was there a silent party? Silent prayer? Silent toast? Anything? We missed an opportunity to have pie and wine?

August 18, 2009 9:40 AM  
Blogger Anne opined...

So I'm not seeing entries on Fridays for your PR re-cap. Is this an oversight or will I need to find other sources of information?

August 18, 2009 9:48 AM  
Blogger Al In The County opined...

Project Runway! Project Runway! You can't not PR blog. I mean, really.

Also, Forks. I love Forks. Hell, the whole peninsula. If you see an older guy in mismatched flannel, a fishing pole, and a beat up pickup, its probably my Dad. Say hi for me.

August 18, 2009 10:49 AM  
Blogger Miss Healthypants opined...

Happy belated blogoversary!! :)

Dare I even suggest that you'd have more time if you'd cut out the Project Runway watching?? *grin*

August 18, 2009 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

And farming. Dont' forget farming. It's a lot of work.

August 18, 2009 4:03 PM  
Blogger Sling opined...

That reminds me!
It's time for the annual dusting and vaccuuming of my room.

August 18, 2009 9:23 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

That was my fault, Rosie. For some reason I thought it was the 25th so I didn't do anything but damn if it isn't earlier in the month. Good news? We'll get it right for year 5. Meanwhile, I have this apple crumb cake...

Anne, funny thing about that. I actually get to come to work late on Fridays because MAB insists I have a PR recap. How great is she?

Al, word up. And I'll say 'hi' to the Popster if we see him. Or maybe I'll just go up to random guys and say, "Hey, are you Al's dad?" Which could be more interesting that some of the other stuff I expect we'll be doing in Forks.

MHP, I know you are under some stress right now with your daddy-o and all but shut up.

JP: word up. Soybeans, baby.

Sling, you're actually over due because you did that before Hat and I came down last June. No judgements, just sayin'.

August 18, 2009 10:26 PM  
Blogger Citymouse opined...

Sould like too much fun!

August 20, 2009 5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home