Monday, February 09, 2009

Holy Cats! I've Posted 1700 Times!

So, turns out that "tagging" is all the thing over on Facebook. And some of them are super annoying. But this one came from our dear Monica and after I did it on Facebook, I decided to do it over here. Only I'm totally going to redo the answers here because

a) I actually have an MP3 player (hi little pink Nano!) and it's just fun to twirl the dial (that's what she said)

and

2) Maybe some of the answers will make more sense this time.

1. Put Your mp3 player on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Tag at least 10 friends

What do your friends think of you?
I Love a Man in Uniform - Gang of Four

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
In Your Room - The Bangles

How would you describe yourself?
Miss Murder- AFI

You like in a guy/girl?
It Could Have Been a Brilliant Career - Belle & Sebastian

What is your life’s purpose?
Turn - Travis

What is your motto?
Going Down to Liverpool - The Bangles

What do you think about very often?
The Rising - Springsteen

What is 2 + 2?
Deadbeat Club - B52s

What do you think of your best friend?
I Think I Love You - Guggenheim Grotto

What is your life story?
Hero Takes a Fall - The Bangles

What do you want to be when you grow up?
They Don't Know - Tracey Ullman

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Better Be Home Soon - Crowded House

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Sweet Emotion - Aerosmith

What will they play at your funeral?
It's My Life - Talk Talk [Ok, that's just comic gold right there, people!]

What is your hobby/interest?
99 Luftbaloons- Nena

What is your biggest fear?
West End Girls - Pet Shop Boys

What is your biggest secret?
Bohemian Like You - Dandy Warhols

What do you think of your friends?
How Soon is Now? - The Smiths

What will you post this as? (Which I actually won't because I already posted about the fact that I've already posted 1700 times...but you should totally use this as your post title if you're going to do it and have nothing else)
Heroes- David Bowie

I will not torture 10 people (mostly because I don't know who has an MP3 player and who doesn't). Suffice to say that if you need blog fodder sometime, go ahead and play.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger sageweb opined...

Some of those fit perfect.

February 09, 2009 7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

I was trying to play "Going down to Liverpool" the other day but Leonard Nimoy turned off my radio.

February 09, 2009 8:19 AM  
Blogger Jason Boskey opined...

Nice to see someone listens to Tracy Ullman other than me.

February 09, 2009 8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Ba Ha Ha Ha

This is a response to your Sunday post.

Art is like food. Look at the spouse. He has his. You have writing. Tough now so just cut back.

And its a good thing to encourage the child to carry on even when things get tough. And that art is food.

Peace

:+}

February 10, 2009 11:14 AM  
Blogger Sling opined...

I tried this tag in my head.
Turns out,everything in my life revolves around Peter,Paul,and Mary..
Congrats on the 1700 postage thing!

February 10, 2009 11:40 AM  
Blogger Anne opined...

Ok, I'll take the challenge, check out my blog for my results.

February 11, 2009 7:21 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Sage, right? Way more than the ones on my Facebook try.

JP, I frakking HATE when that happens. I think, btw, that Leonard Nimoy is French.

Bosk, well, of COURSE!

Anonyba, you're right...

Sling, did I ever tell you that The Spouse's godfather's daughter is a good friend of Peter, Paul and Mary? Because she wrote them a fan letter when she was, like, 6?

Oh, Anne, those were too funny...

February 11, 2009 5:54 PM  
Blogger Blogger opined...

This one I can't resist! My results are on my site...

February 12, 2009 10:59 AM  
Blogger Citymouse opined...

I never "tag" anyone on face book. although I do respond to some things... not this one yet :)

February 12, 2009 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home