Monday, December 10, 2007

That's a Load Off



Get a Voki now!



Seriously, you know what's nuts? What's nuts is that I spent 4.5 hours cleaning my house top to bottom (it does look smashing) and Appraiser was here for exactly 7 minutes. He did say we had a very cute house. How much is "cute" worth these days?

You know what else is nuts? The fact that in another couple of hours the family is going to return home and mess up my sparkling little house. Which is fine. I mean, I'd certainly prefer that they come home and mess it up rather than not come home. But still. It looks very pretty right now.

I shall have a cookie to celebrate.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Sling opined...

Cookies and flashing gams??..Brilliant!..This guy doesn't stand a chance.

December 10, 2007 1:27 PM  
Blogger Red Seven opined...

I have some fixing up to do this evening as well. The cleaning lady comes tomorrow and must have easy access to all horizontal surfaces.

(Did I just make housework sound dirty?)

December 10, 2007 1:35 PM  
Blogger Willym opined...

Thank god - someone else who cleans up before the cleaning lady comes. She works for two other couples we know and I wouldn't want her to tell them we're messy!

December 10, 2007 2:19 PM  
Blogger Doralong opined...

A) Oh lordy what did I start??

B) HAHAHAHA- I spent a week going nuts, to the point of even power washing the house and the deck and the fence. Guy was here for like 20 minutes. Oh well, it was really clean for a few days ;)

December 10, 2007 3:01 PM  
Blogger Kimberly Ann opined...

Every person I know (or read about) who has someone come in to do cleaning spends time cleaning up for the cleaning person. That's just plain interesting, I think.

December 10, 2007 9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Perhaps the pre-cleaning for the cleaning person may be due to not wanting a complete stranger to think one is a complete slob.

At least, that's what my rationale would be!

December 10, 2007 9:23 PM  
Blogger Citymouse opined...

ahhh .. it's so nice when it is over.

December 11, 2007 6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home