Friday, July 13, 2007

A very important announcement.

Hi. This is Lorraine. Well, of course it is, since it's her-- I mean my, blog. Just a quick post to show you all the brand new superfantastic banner. Whoever made that is a brilliant genius, and I need to start building a shrine to this person post haste.

Oh, and I also wanted to remind everyone to come check out Here's The 80's this weekend, because I will be playing a lot of videos. Like, totally a whole lot of them. I'll probably play so many that JP won't even have to, which is good because he's on vacation and all and he didn't make me play videos when I was on vacation. He's awesome like that.

I'll leave you with a little taste of my all time favorite eighties band. I love them so much that I will probably play 20 of their videos this weekend, even though they probably don't have 20 videos. But hey, that didn't stop me with U2.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Wow. I had no idea.

July 13, 2007 2:06 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Wow. You know what I especially love about this video? When Steve Perry plays air guitar. How cool is that? It's just plain superfantastic that's all. In fact, I watch this video and think 'Bono who?'

Yep. I love Journey. Love them, love them, love them.

You, not so much.

July 13, 2007 2:12 PM  
Blogger TWISI opined...

I love the new banner!

k

July 13, 2007 3:10 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Thanks, K. Me too. That JP. He's a pip.

July 13, 2007 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home