Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Pages from My Sketchbook

Here's something you don't know about me. Whenever I need to quiet my thoughts or work out a thorny problem, or even sometimes when I just don't have the words to express myself, I will take out a freshly sharpened pencil and a notebook of high-quality art paper and sketch.

Self-Portrait 16 - Got Hair?

View full

Self-Portrait 412 - A Study in Fabulous Shoes
View full

A Child Grows Up
View full

Pensive Man with Beer
View full

Impression: Apples
View full

Rolly Polly Fish Head
View full

True Love
View full

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Red Seven opined...

You're brilliant! Do one of me and Cyndi Lauper having dinner!

::ducking::

June 27, 2007 10:12 AM  
Blogger Seattle Coffee Girl opined...

Two of those "sketches" are from my wedding!

June 27, 2007 10:21 AM  
Blogger Br. Jonathan opined...

HMOG -- did you REALLY do that?? I'm truly amazed. I have absolutely no skill at drawing. None.

June 27, 2007 10:32 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Oh! Looky! I can suddenly answer my own comments!

Red: be careful what you wish for.

SCG: That event was just so inspirational!

Jon: Honey, honey, honey, click on the link and you'll be "sketching" in no time!

June 27, 2007 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Even after being photoshopped and then converted into a fake pencil sketch, that Aguilera pic still looks real as all get out.

June 27, 2007 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

O.M.G. You have created a monster. (no no, not the JP sketch) I will never leave my desk again. This is way too much fun.

June 27, 2007 1:22 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

JP, that's because it's a classic.

I KNOW, Hat! I want to convert every photo I have!

June 27, 2007 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home