Saturday, February 10, 2007

Fooling Around

This is a test. Blogger thinks we’re spamming over at “Here’s the 80s”. Trying to post 100 videos in a weekend. Hmm...who’s bright idea was that again?

Anyhoo, I’ve been finding all these videos and have things to say about them and I figured that at least I could work on the text and then maybe when Blogger is over its hissy fit, it won’t take that long to put up more material.

So I’m just trying to see if it works to copy the embed scripts into Word and then copy them into Blogger. That’s all.

Plus, I played this song earlier and totally forgot how much I loved it and how adorable this video is so I figured I’d play it over here, too, just for fun. Assuming this works.

That is all.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine opined...

Yay! It works!

February 10, 2007 4:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown opined...

hmmmm, I see nothing but a big blank spot. :(

February 11, 2007 10:34 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

It's there, Gina. Sometimes you have to scroll over the box to get the image to come up. But it is there. I just checked.

February 11, 2007 10:37 AM  
Blogger Sling opined...

It's there..and Tracey is adorable!
Aside from her comedic talent,I used to watch her show to catch up on 'The Simpsons',and hear this song.

February 11, 2007 11:06 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

So adorable that I now have to go play it for the 412th time this weekend!

February 11, 2007 11:10 AM  
Blogger Red Seven opined...

Did Paul McCartney play on this record? I heard that somewhere once from ... someone.

February 11, 2007 2:27 PM  
Blogger Red Seven opined...

Indeed! There he is!

(I should really let things play all the way thru before commenting.)

February 11, 2007 2:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown opined...

Okay, yes it is there. Who knows what my problem was earlier. Love that video, and Paul is so adorable. I love Tracey Ullman!

February 11, 2007 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home