Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Mail Bag

A reader from Wisconsin asks, "Do you have any tongue free photos?"

Gentle reader, I think it has been demonstrated by now that my family is genetically predisposed to pulling a face whenever a camera is pointed in their direction. I was able, however, to glean the archives for this little gem:

You'll note that the presence of a bird on his head did have the effect of keeping George Clooney's tongue in his mouth.

Molly Beluga has a bird. She is no longer particularly fond of the bird but she's not cruel enough to let it loose in the wild or roast it. The bird is a tad, oh, what's the word? Noisy. She let it out of it's cage for a bit and it flew around the house. Yes, my sister, Audrey Hepburn, who keeps a very tidy home, allows this creature to fly about her house. (And in answer to the burning question that is now framing on your tongue, no it didn't but apparently it has in times past. 'Nuff said).

This bird also alit on my head. And my neice's and on that of Mrs. George Clooney. I personally found it to be one of the most profoundly disconcerting moments of my life. There was something very, very unsettling about the desperate flapping of wings as it swooped in before the landing and likewise on take-off. Creeped me out, frankly. Plus it messed up my hair.


At least it wasn't a goose.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grish opined...

Lol, looks like that little bird knows his way around the house pretty well.

July 12, 2006 10:45 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Grish, That is one focused little bird.

Charlie, The cats were all hiding from you.

July 12, 2006 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home