Monday, July 10, 2006

Click

Ok, the lights are back on and the blinds are up. You can all breathe a collective sigh of relief.

But I'm tired and have to go fetch The Dog so for now suffice to say:

Lovely time.

Excellent family.

Excessive amounts of laughter.

Danced for many, many minutes with neices. I am confident they were laughing with joy and delight and not, in fact, mocking my varied and impressive moves.

Realized that I knew who the GooGoo Dolls were without realizing it was the GooGoo Dolls.

My baby sister is the best.

There is no one I'd rather take a road trip with than The Child. Serious.

More later. It's good to be home. I missed you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Iwanski opined...

Welcome back. The world is safe again.

July 10, 2006 6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

That was a close one.

July 10, 2006 7:22 PM  
Blogger Amy opined...

My life makes sense again. Thank goodness you're home

July 10, 2006 8:13 PM  
Blogger Molly opined...

You're so 'hip'- knowing who the GooGoo dolls are and everything! As for the dance moves, my mind has still not gotten over them!

July 12, 2006 4:34 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Mols, Hope the image of Auntie bustin' a move won't haunt you forever. Therapy may be required.

July 12, 2006 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home