Tuesday, May 23, 2006

No Kidding. I Love Nerds.

I am nerdier than 4% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out! This came from Grish via Sling, both of whom, by the by, are mid-rank nerds. I would like to point out that the characterization that I "despise nerds" is hardly true given that I married one (and still like him quite a lot). Based on the questions in the test it would be more accurate to merely suggest that math and science were not, ahem, my forte. I can, in fact, be very nerdy about other things.

Things I am nerdy about:

the domestic life of Henry VIII
"All My Children"
grocery shopping
the Lord Peter Whimsey murder mysteries
interior design

But the periodic table and the size of my RAM, not so much. (And yes, I realize that last sentence provides a ton of fodder for a certain Scotsman. Have at it).

5 Comments:

Blogger Eric opined...

I am a proud Geek Not a nerd as attested by my level 4 nerd scale

May 23, 2006 11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

I got a 7. Which doesn't mean I'm not a nerd, just a really dumb one.

May 23, 2006 12:47 PM  
Blogger Eric opined...

Actually I got a 12, Im not sure where the 4 came from

May 23, 2006 1:29 PM  
Blogger Lex Lata opined...

Look at it this way: maybe a nerd score of 4 means a cool kid score of 96.

May 23, 2006 2:56 PM  
Blogger Grish opined...

There is no dought that I am a nerd and have been most of my life. I have no idea when it happened but oh I have stories...

Un-interesting stories but stories none the less. :)

May 23, 2006 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home