Monday, January 02, 2006

I'M DONE!


I'm done, I'm done, I'm done! 19 chapters and an epilogue ready to go before the editorial eye of a couple of friends and I'm done! Sure, there'll necessarily be a few changes and rewrites before I turn it over to the published friend who said he'd give it to his agent but boys and girls, after 10 years of sometimes more talking about it than actually doing it I have written my first book and I'm done, done, done!

Grab the Kodak, Mildred, the pigs is flying!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Congrats! And let me know when I can buy my copy.

January 02, 2006 6:51 PM  
Blogger Bad Alice opined...

Oooo, I didn't know you were writing a book. Congratulations! Have you blogged about this in the archives? Is this fiction or nonfiction?

January 03, 2006 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home