Friday, December 23, 2005

Correction


The Spouse insisted that we had served goose twice in our history. I have a record of all the menues so I checked. (Except, oddly, there's no record for 1999. If anyone reading this was present that year and remembers what we ate I'd be most grateful for the information). We have in fact, served goose twice, once in 1992 for our New England feast and 10 years later, in 2002, for what turned out to be a nod in the general direction of the northern countries (so I was wrong about that too. Mmmm...the lingonberry & Champagne cocktail was to die for). We have also done an English meal twice so I guess I don't really have to worry about repeating anymore.

Anyway, he was right, I was wrong and I'm woman enough to admit it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric opined...

Just put the blanket and pillow on the couch Ill make it up when I go to bed.

December 23, 2005 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home