Friday, September 16, 2005

What My Dog Did Today


It's been a busy day for The Schnoodle. Fresh from his stellar performance last night in "The Dog Literally Did Eat My Homework", he began his day by chewing up yesterday's newspaper and depositing it all over the front room AND the back deck. (He's been really frustrated with the news lately. "FEMA Schmema", he says.) Then he had to ride to school with his Girl. He was very quiet on the ride from school to coffee klatsch. I thought it was because he was sleeping but really, he was busy chewing up his leash into 4 separate bits. (The leash The Spouse had already re-engineered to replace the retractable one he chewed through earlier this week).

He had a little down time while I was at coffee but he needed the rest because he spent the next two hours playing at his sister's house. Between wrestling in the mud, despositing the mud all over Trudy's floor and playing tug-o-war with a stuffed duck, well, you can just imagine the stress. Poor little fella, he's all tuckered out.

I'm such a slacker. All I've done is clean up after my dog and buy him a new leash.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

He's my Special little snuffle oogums woogums

September 16, 2005 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home