Sunday, December 31, 2006

There is Something You Should Know (Please! Please! Tell Me Now!)

All good things must come to an end. After 2 months of playing videos on the weekend it's time for a change. "No!" I hear you saying, "Say it ain't so! We love the 80s!"

Well, so do I. So does JP. That's why we've decided to launch a blog dedicated to our favorite decade.

For now, we'll just do it on the weekends, because that's what you're used to and besides, if we started doing it every day we'd probably stop writing our own blogs, never do our laundry or even leave our homes. That wouldn't be good.

The blog will be mostly music videos (including all genre, so you hair metal and rap fans need no longer wonder, "Hey, what about me?") but we may slip in other bits and pieces of all the best things about the Decade of Excess. It's gonna be big fun.

We've launched it today, with a supefantastic template designed by JP. Go on over to "Here's the 80s" and take a peek and bookmark it. You know you totally want to. The request line is open.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Most people would probably be happy if I stopped writing on my own blog. But I so totally understand the disclaimer.

Hi, I'm drunk.

December 31, 2006 11:42 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Shut up.

January 01, 2007 12:45 AM  
Blogger Red Seven opined...

So I was right! You are having a baby together ... sort of.

Yay, can't wait ...

January 01, 2007 8:54 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

And the thing about this baby that was cool is that JP did all the hard work. I just ate bon bons and did my nails.

January 01, 2007 10:05 AM  
Blogger Lex Lata opined...

Ahem. It should be "Here Are the 80s".

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must return to my life of people not liking me very much.

January 01, 2007 11:44 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Someone? Anyone? How do you spell that sound we make when we blow a raspberry at someone?

January 01, 2007 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home