Saturday, December 30, 2006

Cover Tunes

I've always thought it takes a lot of nerve to record a song that was a big hit for someone else. It's even more impressive if you manage to do such a good job that subsequent generations think it's your song. Like Naked Eyes doing "Always Something There to Remind Me".

I don't know how the purists will feel and you all know I think John Lennon was a genius but I really like this cover.



Bryan Ferry is so hot. But I always expect him to sprout vampire fangs.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Now you're doing it on purpose. Never heard this, or the Lennon version.

December 30, 2006 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

He has great teeth. Like "game show host" great.

December 30, 2006 2:41 PM  
Blogger Red Seven opined...

My adoptive lesbian mom who works as a dental lab technician tells me that I should never bleach my teeth. I guess this means I'll never look like Bryan Ferry.

(sigh, sigh, sigh ...)

December 30, 2006 8:56 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Great teeth. We won't bleach. And we'll love R7E anyway.

December 31, 2006 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home