Sunday, November 19, 2006

Closing the Circle

I think we'll bring this weekend's hit parade to an end with this little number.

I don't know the story behind the making of this video but I do think it is cool that they managed to put the emphasis on the song and not the movie, which happened all too often with songs that went to video after being part of a soundtrack. Not that the movie sucked, because it actually didn't. But you know what I mean.



And thanks to Red7Eric for reminding me that Chrissie Hynde married Jim Kerr after her Ray Davies period.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine opined...

;0)) back! Very fun to chat with you. You don't sound at all like Mel Gibson, btw.

November 19, 2006 8:59 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Rather, I meant that you don't sound anything like Mel Gibson as William Wallace. Because I know you're not a fascist Australian. Geez.

November 19, 2006 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home