Monday, April 03, 2006

Lost in Translation


Don' t you just love Babelfish?

These are the directions for cooking that cool pasta that I'm not going to cook, as run through the translator:

Preparation: To pour in abundant salata water some instanti before the boiling. To cook for 10 min. approximately, to drain and to flavor with your preferred gravy.

One of our other little gifties from The Neighbor was some bruschetta mix.
Roasted Bread
Warm the ingredient in olive oil, spread it on the roasted house made bread. Cut into pieces some tomatoes and put them on the bread.

I think I'll have to make some Italian loaves of house made bread this week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric opined...

Is this your subtle way of saying I did not clean up the Parsly I chopped for lastnights deliciouse supper?

April 03, 2006 10:43 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Oh, honey, you know I would never use the power of the blog to hurt you in that way. Because if I was going to, I'd do a much better job.

April 03, 2006 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home