Friday, March 17, 2006

St. Paddy's Day To Do List


Top o' the mornin' to ye!

It's going to be a crazy day. Must:

Tidy up, as guests are coming for dinner

Make The Child dust the 4 dozen lanterns for the auction which I've had for a week but put in the garage and forgot about until 6:30 this a.m. when I woke up and thought, "Oh. Right. Lanterns.".

Tie ribbons on dusted lanterns.

Aid and abet leprechauns.

Have coffee with friends who are then taking The Child bowling so I can:

Go grocery shopping

Fluff and buff auction displays at school

When The Child returns from bowling she is going to meet Alan for the play she didn't go to last week so I have to deliver her downtown before returning to our end of the city to:

Buy scallops

Buy produce

Cook dinner and maybe bake a chocolate Guiness cake, assuming I can find the recipe on Greg Atkinson's website

Pungle the bills due this cycle, per my new "I am so organized" plan.

Have a glass of wine and wait for St. Patrick's Day guests to arrive

Have a fine saint's day. Wear something green.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

I see your HTML experiment was met with success. I knew I was overexplaining it. Well done!

March 17, 2006 8:17 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

You didn't overexplain. You were very helpful, obviously. And I thank you.

March 17, 2006 8:34 AM  
Blogger Otilia opined...

"Other Things" ooohhhhh how witty! I can barely stand it! Happy St. Pat's to you and yours!

signing off with the "birth name"...

Edy Murphy

March 17, 2006 9:18 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

More nit than wit, I'm afraid. You're easily amused, Lass.

March 17, 2006 9:47 AM  
Blogger Iwanski opined...

Above all, don't forget the scallops.

March 17, 2006 3:11 PM  
Blogger Iwanski opined...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 17, 2006 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home